Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome to Armstrong Entertainment!!!!

Hey Everyone and Welcome!!!

I've decided to follow in my friend Sarah's footsteps and start my own BLOG! I'm excited to expand my horizons from my pathetic facebook movie reviews and post everything on here! It's been a year to the week I began my movie reviews and I thought I needed to expand. So, I am launching "Armstrong Entertainment" (I couldn't think of a better title just yet, haha).

On my blog I will basically be reviewing the following:
Movies, Books, and Music!! I do this already and will just have it all in one place.

So, let the adventure begin and give me some time to get used to the new format. I've always loved pushing my interests on others, so let the pushing begin!

--Chadwick--

No comments:

Post a Comment